After many years on my feet for hours at a time (I worked in the salon and spa business), often wearing high heels, no less, my feet were angry with me - and I can’t say that I blame them. I wish I knew then what I know now, which is that a fabulous product called YogaToes can help your feet recover from various forms of torture, including high heels, pressure on feet during pregnancy, and hours spent chasing after young children. YogaToes are made of comfortable, flexible rubber and can help to:
- Improve & prevent foot problems by stretching & aligning your toes
- Exercise your feet to stay healthy & in shape
- Ease the discomfort of hammertoes, bunions & plantar fasciitis
- Recover from stress, strain & overuse
- Improve foot strength, flexibility & appearance
- Increase circulation, straighten bent toes, & realign joints
- Improve & reduce the aches & pains associated with poor posture
I’ve found that YogaToes are a great pedicure companion as well, since they separate your toes, making for easy polish application while you treat your feet!
Here are some other YogaToes tips:
- Cool YogaToes in the freezer - they won't become rigid
- Enjoy them on a hot summer day or after a long day in shoes
- Wear YogaToes in the bathtub. Hot water loosens & relaxes muscles, making for an even more soothing experience
I love my YogaToes, and I especially love that you buy them once and they last a lifetime. These would make a great gift or stocking stuffer for a mom or anyone on your list!